Download our Welcome PDF
We've put together some key event information for you to get the most out of this weekend!
FRIDAY OCTOBER 18
- 6:00 pm: Registration opens
- 7:00 pm: Kick-off and opening remarks
- 7:30 pm on: Pick challenges and form teams
SATURDAY OCTOBER 19
- All day: Hacking and solving!
- We have games and a chill-out zone if you need a break
SUNDAY OCTOBER 20
- 12:00 to 3:00 pm: Presentation prep
- 3:00 to 5:00 pm: Presentations & judging
- 5:00 to 6:00 pm: Final awards & wrap-up
- 6:00 pm: Doors closed, get some rest 🙂
HOW TO GET HERE
The event is hosted by the Technology Innovation Management (TIM) program at Carleton University campus.
The exact address is:
3rd floor, 311 St. Patrick's Building, 1125 Colonel By Drive
There are detailed directions to campus on the Carleton University website here.
THE WORLD NEEDS YOUR IDEAS
Space Apps gives you the opportunity to bring projects to life for a wide range of applications. We are looking forward to seeing what innovative, creative ideas you bring to the community this year.
Space Apps is your chance to experience, experiment, and explore solutions to our universe’s biggest challenges!